Montag, 21. Dezember 2015

I just want to say thank you

I just want to say thank you my dear friend. „heart“-Emoticon

"After enjoying the coffee and time with you,
I returned home and placed your book on the coffee table
faced downward, like you told me to. Telling myself I would
not read it, till my visit to England, but each time I sat down
your face smiled at me from the back page of your book
saying to me READ ME, READ ME, READ ME, so I did,
I could not put it down, when I got up in the morning and
when I sat in the evening I read the book. I was enthralled
Yes I had a tear in my eyes as I turned some of the pages
in sadness, I had a laugh and some smiles at other pages,
but also a warm in my heart for your LOVES cars homes
work and most of all the two main men in your life your
husband and son. HILDEGARD DOROTHEE I LOVED BOOK, but also
I am privileged to also have you as a SPECIAL FRIEND"


Amazon worldwide Dorothee Sargon

 http://www.amazon.de/should-have-been-cat-because/dp/1511673737/ref=sr_1_39?ie=UTF8&qid=1450741286&sr=8-39&keywords=dorothee+sargon

 http://www.amazon.co.uk/should-have-been-cat-because/dp/1511673737/ref=sr_1_20?ie=UTF8&qid=1450741417&sr=8-20&keywords=Dorothee+Sargon


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen