Sonntag, 19. April 2015

Print and ebooks in English


Print and ebooks in English

Bestseller

And then … came Summer



This is a true story.

I am telling this story
because I want to warn all ladies -
particularly older women and those living alone.

Nothing is invented or glossed over,
I have just changed the names.

Susanne never thought that
the summer of 2011,
which had started so well,
would change into something which would remain forever in her memory.

Even today, after almost two years,
when she thinks about the events of that summer,
a tingle runs down her spine.

I should have been a cat, because ...

for me, one life is not enough

Print and ebook


My dream, Ayurveda in India







Ayurveda in India, my dream goes on ...





Does my dream develop into a reality?
When I first visited Kerala I was fascinated by the appeal of this country. On my first trip in 2012, I was impressed by the scenic beauty and the friendliness of the people. The Panchakarma changed my perspective on life and the way in which I should continue to live. All you readers of my first book “Ayurveda in India ...” will understand what I experienced and the effect it had.

Was it just a dream or was it truly real? I needed to reassure myself so, in November 2013, I flew for a second time to Kerala.

In “My dream goes on ...” I give additional information about Panchakarma treatments, which some readers had requested, and further experiences of my second journey, my personal encounters and photographs. Please immerse yourself in this experience and be a secret fellow traveller. 

I wish you a beautiful Sunday, Dorothee
















Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen