Sonntag, 5. Januar 2014

Brummi in Toyland, Volume 2

Very soon comes "Brummi The Little Bear" Volume 2

Brummi in Toyland.
The next morning, a saleslady removed the wide tape and unfolded the carton.

She took one bear after another out of the box.

Some she put on the shelves, others on chairs that were everywhere in the huge room.

She put me with the big white bear and some smaller bears on a table.

Suddenly all the shop lights went on and the bears squinted in the bright lights.

Where are we?” asked the bear with the bow tie around his neck.

No idea”, I said. “But there seem to be a lot of toys. I can see more clearly now. I should like to play with them.” 



This is so lonely and boring!

Don't move, Brummi! The lady over there looks a bit nasty and I think it's better if we stay here, and sit quietly”, the white bear said with a warning.

Look, all sorts of people, are coming”, called the small, pale blue bear and nudged his brother who looked exactly the same as he did – they were twins.

“That's right, and they are coming over here to look at us”, said his twin brother.

If only we could understand what they are saying, but I don't understand a word,” said the bear with the bow tie.

“But we shall learn”, I explained.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen